Effective January 31, 2022
Apart of our 2022 initiatives at Redline Steel®️ is simplifying our product line offering with a New Internal Outlook of "Less is More"
- Effective February 1, 2022 our popular $2 Tuesday will transition to "2 Dollar | 2-Days' pronounced two's-days. Our $2 Tuesday Release items will only be available for 2 days - EVER. To receive a text message for our $2 Tuesday Release if you haven't already signed up - Click Here
- Effective Monday (January 31, 2022) Over 80% of our intricate (Non-Custom) steel designs will be taken off of our website to simplify our product line offering with products that have consistent sales performance.
The Items that will remain on our website are the following:
Family Relationships Category
|Tree of Life|
|Heart of Love|
|Fancy Love Heart|
|Moon and Back|
|God is Good|
|Crown of Thorns|
|Away in a Manger|
Christmas / Winter (Seasonal) -- Will only be available starting November 1st - January 31
Change 3 -
Redline Steel - Tree Stake Collection has been updated from 10 total items to Only 7. Pricing has increased within this collection due to the cost of steel increasing on the CRU Index by over 400%+
Note - our Tree Stake Collection uses thick 12G Mild Cold Rolled Tempered Pass Steel
Change 4 -
NEW Products that we are looking to bring in this year will include:
- Welcome Mats - (Custom and Non-Custom Options)
- Coasters - (Custom and Non-Custom Options)
- Wood Decor - (Pre cut designs with full color custom and non-custom options)
- + More (TBA)
I see a need to do this, but why not make a smaller version of items for the $2.00/2day. Because it’s less steel,you can make more product for the cost, like the 4" butterflies I would love to buy!! We need smaller pieces for our smaller spaces.😁😁👍
I LOVE Redline Steel products. Knowing that production takes time, shipping takes time, it would be nice if you offered holiday pieces 2-3 months BEFORE the holiday so they can be received AND enjoyed for that holiday. I decorate a month before the holiday so that I can enjoy the ones I have. Thank You!
Thank you so much for the timely updates to your company’s line, this sounds really well thought out!